söndag 26 februari 2012

Important information about shipping wool

Deb Robson has a very important posting about shipping wool here: Shipping wool internationally

I get quite a lot of wool from other countries. Usually the senders knows what is OK to ship and what is not, and so far they have always asked me what kind of wool I want to work with. I'm very thankful for that. But on Ravelry I have seen many opinions on following these rules, among them opinions that scare me.

So please read and think about it for a while!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for sharing! It can be so helpful!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks for sharing. Btw. the place where they raise endangered species here in Kiel is having their shearing on May 12. Any wishes for fleeces (5 Euro per fleece)
    http://www.arche-warder.de/

    SvaraRadera
  3. Tini, what's the Steinschaf's wool like? It looks interesting, but is it double? Gorgeous color!

    SvaraRadera